Saturday 29 January 2011

i'm dumb...should i be holding a sword?

So yesterday, we had Shakespeare with Michael Winter in the morning, which was really interesting. We had a huge break (Britt and I watched Grey's)...then I realized that I accidentally locked my keys for my lock in my locker. Which is typical of me. And embarrassing. I went to the office, and this handyman came in with a GIANT saw and sawed it off. That's two really dumb things I've done in the past two days. The day before yesterday, I was going to lunch, and I looked down and said, "I didn't know my coat had this great belt!" I just buttoned the belt, kept going, went to lunch, put the coat back on, and started walking back. It was cold, so I was absentmindedly buttoning the buttons on my jacket when I realized...my jacket doesn't have buttons. Wow. So I just stole somebody's jacket without meaning to. Who's jacket was it? Justin's. I'm ridiculous.


Anyway, at three we had stage combat for the first time - I really like our teacher, Gordon. He seems fun - and he kept talking about British cows and cats (which is a mistake with our group, cause then we all just start mooing and meowing with British accents). Yeah... but it was really interesting stuff.


Finally, just came home and did some work...watched the Kennedy Center performance  http://www.kennedy-center.org/explorer/videos/?id=M4555 from Catholic : )  


Today, I'm heading to the gym first thing, maybe going to a market, and then possibly a movie? Hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment