Monday 31 January 2011

29th to 30th...first full weekend!

Saturday, Britt and I attempted to go to the gym, but they closed it down because someone "got sick". Later, I went to this crazy English bargain store - "Primark", and it was a ZOO. I got a bunch of good stuff though...trying to live like a hermit for the next month and save money! Yes. When I got back, Britt and I got pizza at Pizza Express (it was amazing!), and we went to the "cinema". British movie theatres look like real theatres, and the seats are super comfortable. We saw "The Green Hornet", which was a lot better than I thought it would be, so that's good.

Sunday, we got up, went to Church (at the same Church as last week)...the cutest little old Irish man was sitting in front of us (European grandpa #2, after the cute little Italian priest). We joined a gym - yay!!! The YMCA on our way home from school. When we got home, everyone was getting ready for a potluck to welcome our 10th person to the group - Ashley! Ashley brought five of her friends (from Rutgers; they've already been here since September), and we made a ton of food. It was super delicious and really fun - everyone was nice, and we had a mini impromptu jam sesh (which made me miss you Franco).

1 comment: