Monday 28 February 2011

last day of february...almost halfway finished! crazy.

Today was looong. Woke up, went to Historical Dance and Movement (couldn't breathe in my corset, as per usual), Theatre History (which was awesome), and Speech (which was way too long). I got my train pass for my two week trip with Britt- SO psyched. I headed to the gym after classes for my jazz and ballet classes - met a bunch of new friends! I met a couple of people from America...one who actually thought I was Sasha Cohen, the Olympian figure skater...surprisingly, that isn't the first time that's ever happened to me. Hmm. 

Anyway, I had a really great time, but I'm so sleepy. After I rode back on the bus, I went to the grocery store to pick up some food, made dinner, and got ready to do some work...

Now I'm procrastinating. Woot. Yeah. 

So I should probably read and be productive now. Tomorrow I'm seeing Keira Knightly in 'The Children's Hour'! I'm so friggin excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment